I won an award!
And it comes with strings attached.
Now I have to tell you seven things about me...
I sound ungrateful, don't I? I'm not at all! I love that someone (Thanks Trish!) found my postings to be inspirational- my site did originally start our as a sort of inspirational filing cabinet. But right now, I am having a hard time thinking of seven things that anyone might want to know about me! Seven things... Goodness gracious. I think I told all the things about me back during that whole "15 things" on Facebook eons ago.
Here goes nothing!
1. I am not a singer. I don't know how to read music. But still, somehow, deep down inside, I feel I missed my calling as a rock star.
2. I once ate a whole sheet of baklava. I don't mean a whole piece. I mean a WHOLE GIGANTIC COOKIE SHEET- in one sitting.
3. A night of bubbly should never be mixed with swing dancing in a crowded club, no matter how talented your dance partner is. You could break out your two front teeth; I have tested out the practice and have the teeth to prove it.
4.I might possibly be one of the most nostalgic people you have ever met.
5. I read an article yesterday about a woman who ate octopus and then had octopus eggs and some strange ejaculating thing embedded in her cheeks. I will not eat undercooked octopus- or maybe any kind of octopus- ever again.
6. Gorgeous shoes make my heart throb, but I wear flip flops and sandals on a regular basis. (Oh, Bali life, why do you fail me?)
7. I'm short, but sometimes I forget that fact.
And now for the second part of this award: I have to give it to 15 others who inspire me....
(And yes, you people have strings attached, also!)
World Mom's Blog (Jennifer, you shall accept the emmy, please. )
Erin Brese, at Unscripted
Green Kitchen Stories
Dad of the Decade
Mayor Gia (I know, Trish awarded you too! Maybe you only have to do this all once.)
Erin Michelle Threlfall
Theatre Artist, Activist, and Educator, Erin is the mother of a budding genius in his 7th year of study. Erin and her little man, Edem, have a plan to investigate world theatre and influence education one continent at a time. Ghana, South Korea, Togo and Bali have been checked off the list of places to live; these days they call Brooklyn home.